Monday, June 16, 2008

Yeah, Yeah.. I am a day late...

Besides the fact that I am the worst blogger ever...

I went to see SATC!!!! I absolutely loved it. Will be purchasing it as soon as it is availabe on DVD. I will add it to my collection... BFF and I used to text each other and say we were going to New York when we were about to watch the show. That's it.

Now, Josh and I went home this weekend and totally went to Jubilee Jam. By far, JJ is one of my most favorite things to do. I love downtown Jackson. I know it's ghetto and I know the crime blows.. but come on.. JJ is amazing and I want J-town to thrive and survive.. so we went to support to local hoo haa. I definitely enjoyed ZZ Top and my favorite, Robert Randolph. AMAZINGGGGGG.

Saturday, we headed on down to Crystal Springs for a friend of mines wedding. It was lovely. A little warm outside, but a good time indeed and just like I pictured a Jenny Alton and Doug Price wedding. We headed back to "town" for more of Jubilee Jam fun. BFF, hub, my hub and Claire without her hub went to kick it downtown with Robert Randolph and I mustn't forget, Three Six Mafia. Yeah, we threw gang signs and what not and took pics. I will attempt to get those up ASAP.

Father's Day went down at 143 McCarty with my family. My brother's gonna be a new dad come January, so we got to celebrate dad, new dad and sadly missed grandad. ( I did get to call my other g-pa via phone though)

OK, so work is now calling. I know this blog was just full of good times... til next time...

No comments: