Thursday, June 26, 2008

Totally Giving a Plug to DK and Beauty Cents

My we go back so far it's ridiculos friend Deenie, DeenieK or Katie as most of us remember her has become a fabulous freelance write. I must say, I check out her writings daily. All of em.... in any fashion I can receive them; magazine, Daily Cents, blog, etc. I love her and her writings. They are so fun to read and so full of the info I so desperately need.

She writes for http://www.dailycents.com/ about Beauty. Katie, the master of beauty if I must say so myself, writes about all the things we women need to know about our skin and bodies. You name it, she writes about it. From sunscreen to bras, she makes you wanna run out and try whatever she is talking about in that days article. I am not kidding. She may have cost me a hundred bucks. I go into Ulta and relish in all the beauty products I now know about due to DK. I love it. I love going and just hanging around the store like a thief. I read the labels and check out all the available colors. It's ridiculous. Sometimes I leave empty handed, which I know the cashier chicks probably think I stole stuff b/c I had been in there so long and left without spending a dime.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a little shoutout to the Deenster and let all of my 2 friends who check out my blog to be able to take advantage of all the great knowledge she shares with us after her in-depth research.

Get to checking out the site..(go the right hand side of my blog and click her link, DK the beauty blogger)

No comments: