Friday, May 28, 2010

I LOVE HUBS (Ridculous Sappy Post)

I know I'm never sappy, but right now.. it's late and I just watched this movie that made me realize just how truly blessed I am. My hubby is seriously the best. He works hard everyday so I can go to school and one day figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Yes, I definitely complain because he still has not unpacked his suitcase from our cruise 2 weeks ago, he leaves dirty dishes in the sink and doesn't wash them out or put them in the dishwasher and the list goes on, but overall I love him... A LOT! I wish we spent more time together and enjoyed more of the same things, but we are on the opposite end of the spectrum! Nonetheless... I am so thankful for him and so thankful for all the sacrafices he has made for us.

No comments: