Monday, April 13, 2009

The Unsolved Mystery

Ok, I am beginning to think something is really murfed up here.. for almost a year I have been having this recurring problem and I have yet to find the culprit. Holes in shirts... I probably have thrown away at least 6 shirts and now have at least 4 in my closet that have holes in the shirt. The twist is, the holes are in the same spot... in all the shirts. Please explain this to me. The holes are in the front of the shirts where my pants are. I have checked all my pants, but I don't know where these holes are coming from. I am getting a little preturbed.. as I am having to constantly get rid of shirts. Yesterday, I had a shirt on and it had 3 holes.. all right beside each other.. good shirts, old shirts, new shirts, fugly shirts.. you name it.. they have holes in them.