Friday, February 27, 2009

Girl or Boy?

That question has haunted me for months.. dying to know whether my brother and sister in law were having a boy or girl. Yesterday, the day arrived. I didn't want to know though. I was so sad the suspense of having to wait was over. I also wanted them to tell me in person. When they got there, I still didn't want them to tell me. I was excited either way... but I just wanted to torture myself a little longer....I guessed it was a girl. I knew they wanted a boy and they had already picked out a name and all that jazz.. so I was afraid they had jinxed it. Well, guess what? I was wrong. They are having a boy! I am so excited. I absolutely cannot wait to meet him. He is going to be precious. The most precious thing ever. I pray for him every night. I pray for his momma and daddy and his big sister. I am going to be an aunt!!!!

No comments: