Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling a bit neglected...

Heavens to Betsy.

Everything in my life has been neglected... except for school. Things have been quite busy with me. School is literally killing me. I fell off the deep end and had to get back on my meds.... cause school was stressing me out. My gpaw had a heart attack and my dad had to go to Louisiana and take care of him. My husband bought a boat.. a fishing boat that will never be used by me. I don't do fishing. I had my dental hygiene school interview... so I am stressing about whether I will get in. I wore nice jeans to the interview and have been crucified by everyone.. so if I don't get in.. I blame it on the jeans. Eraj was in town for 2 weeks so I hung with her some. Still living with the in-laws.. haven't decided on a place to live just yet... Just been busy and neglected everything in life.. so I am trying to get back on the bandwagon.. Trying to get everything together and get on TASK!!!! Bring it...

3 comments:

Saranne said...

Work It!

Kati said...

ah, I understand... :( things get crazy sometimes. but hey, now when they do, you can GO FISHING! i totally see you as a uh fisher-woman. :> love you and hope things gets better! we should chat on the phone sometime!

Nikki said...

You can go "fishing". . . just lay out on the boat and listen to nothing or your ipod!