Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ranting and Raving

Josh and I at the USM game!!
Go Eagles!!

Seriously, whose idea was it to force someone to take all these unnecessary classes to clean teeth? I want to talk to that person STAT. I don't need to know about the osteoclast cells that are breaking down the bones in my body as I type or the steaming I must do to break through the keratin in the endospore stain that prevents it from absorbing the malachite green stain. I promise, I won't touch malachite green, carbolfuschin or vegetative cells again. I swear to it.
I'm done. Thanks for allowing me to vent.
On another note, Josh and I are headed to Natchez this weekend for the Pouncey/Chappell wedding, which should pretty much guarantee us a good time. I won't be thinking about HCC Rankin either. We are gonna miss the BIG USM game this year... Sad... but Josh shall support them in Memphis and I must go to Homecoming or Amber will jump off the top of the stadium to her death.


No comments: