Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Can someone please explain

why I fall asleep at work?
Really, it's getting ridiculous. I go to bed early, that doesn't help. I drink caffeinated tea while at work, that doesn't help. I take iron pills, nope, that doesn't work either. I even take quick naps in the bathroom and it NEVER seems to help me stay awake.
I always seem to wake up right before the 5 pm. Then I am pumped and ready to save the world.
It was so bad today, one of my co-workers asked me a question and I literally fell asleep in the middle of answering it. She then proceeded to ask me, "Are you gonna take a nap right now?"
Yeah, pretty much....

So, now I blog about falling asleep at work in an attempt to stay awake. SAD..people... real sad.

Back to work...

2 comments:

CHD3 said...

The first place I would look is your diet. I recommend complex carbohydrates for your morning snack and fruit for your afternoon snack. You want to do fruit in the afternoon because if you do it in the morning you will crash from the sugar. If this doesn't work I have found that some form of crack cocaine works. I prefer cocaine in it's solid form. It's quick and painless. Some people prefer crack but freebasing at work is not as socially acceptable. If cocaine doesn't work for you I would try dr. pepper.

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Murk