Thursday, April 24, 2008

finally..

So, I decided the other day I would start a blog. I read Trey (http://www.chd3.blogspot.com/) and DK's (http://www.ailie-calhoun.tumblr.com) pretty regularly. I love reading them. They make me laugh. So I pondered for awhile to decide if "blogging" was really meant for me. The end result looks like it's gonna be a yeah until I get tired of it. ..which really may not be too far from now. I am one for loving the idea of something, but really initiating it and keeping it up.. not my thing.

So here goes.. the blogging days of Haley Windham have begun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! i love it!

Beauty Belle said...

yay! can i elaborate on your bio? haley is a klutz who can never find her cell phone and used to have this old cat named Kitty Manoonee and once she did this stupid water diet. hahahaha!

CHD3 said...

blogs are soooo first quarter of 2008. I'm looking to the future of online entertainment. Myspace! It's awesome. You can put up pictures of yourself that make you look better than you really do, choose cool music that you really don't listen to that much but you want people to think you're hip, AND make your own background including but not excluded to elaborate designs that make your page really hard to read. I really think it's going to catch on.