Monday, April 12, 2010

Random

Ok, it's 1 a.m. and I should be A. studying B.sleeping or C. working on my portfolio that's due tomorrow. Instead, I found something slightly more entertaining. I was tagged to tell you 7 random things about myself. I absolutely love this because I am the most random individual you will ever meet. Here goes.

1. I should work for PETA. I hate fishing cause I think it hurts them, I save turtles from the road any chance I get, I hate killing butterflies when I am driving down the road and they smash into my windshield, I would love to nourish anything back to health as long as I don't have to keep it. I don't want an animal of my own...

2. I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. So far I have accomplished degrees for television, spanish and I'm working on dental hygiene. Next up might be...nursing. I am taking classes this summer for nursing pre-reqs. My husband says I have two years to decide what I wanna be. In 2 years.. I will be 30.. so I guess he has a point!

3. I would seriously save every penny my husband made if he would let me. I would see what is the least amount we could live off of.. but there is no way he would let me try it. I would have basic cable, never go anywhere, use toilet paper sparingly, never use paper towels, sit in the dark, etc. I am talking.. hippie hardcore.

4. I have a problem with cuss words. They just come out. My husband hates it. It's an awful habit and I want to stop.. but how can I.. when I don't even know they are coming out of my mouth. It's awful.

5. My husband is the TOTAL OPPOSITE from me. I am a crazy, do anything, say whatever, loud mouth wierdo. My husband is a quiet, respectful and conservative sweet man who would do anything for anyone. Opposites do attract, but I am pretty sure he wants to punch me in the face on a regular basis because of my erratic behavior.

6. I want so badly to own a house and decorate it. I swear I have watched enough HGTV over the past few years to pretty much build my own house from scratch, decorate it and landscape it.  Mark my words... ONE DAY I will get to do this. I even went so far as to knock on the door of this house I wanted and asked her if I could look around...It was perfect, minus the tiny backyard and a few other changeable things.. too bad they wanted more than we could afford.

7.  I have an awful obsession with chocolate milk. I prefer vitamin D milk with Hershey's chocolate syrup. I pour the milk into a Newk's glass (cause it's so big) and then pour the syrup in. I have to count to almost 15 seconds (it's really faster than 15 seconds) and then stir it up!! It's AMAZING.. I have stopped because it became an everyday occurrence and my pants didn't like it.

3 comments:

The Miller's Blog said...

Girl, you have just totally made me laugh out loud! You are quite hilarious!!!!!!! ;-)

Valerie Davis said...

LOVE. It. You're so funny!!

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

I did NOT realize you had a blog. It is hysterical!!! Love it!! XO KJ