Ok. Bout due time for an update...
1. National Boards are coming up, March 18th so I am in full study mode.. (or at least I keep telling myself I am)
2. Sleep hygiene has not improved so therefore I took a 4 hour nap today. Way to go Haley.
3. Today was a bad day for foul language. It just kept popping out everywhere. Other than today, my friends said they noticed how I was really watching what I say. Boo ya!
4. I have been in 2 5k's since I started the new year! Boo ya again... too bad I forgot my inhaler both time. moron.
5.Organization.. not coming along at all since I am "in study mode" I have been stalking blogs all night tonight looking at all the things they organized and wishing I could organize and post pics on my blog. maybe ill post study areas and study guides.
6. becoming a better wife... i don't know if I am. we would have to ask josh. I will let him take a survey and get back to you.
7. going ot church. I am embarassed and ashamed to say I have only been once to church(but it was with my sweet Pawpaw). The Lord is frowning upon me right now for that one visit, but he is smiling about my decrease in foul language. Anyway, since my grandmother passed away in November, my grandfather (never went to church, knew the Lord, been baptized, prayed, talked about church, jesus, heaven, etc.) is getting baptized this Sunday. I absolutely CANNOT wait to see this! He is 87 years old people. He has NEVER been baptized. The Lord took my grandmother first so my grandfather could come to know Him!!! Love it... I am going to take pictures and post them of my sweet PawPaw!
8. Lose 30 lbs. I haven't even lost 5.. so much for that huh?