Friday, January 8, 2010

Pancakes and Chocolate Milk

So, this morning it was 20 degrees outside or something ridiculous like that and I decided venturing outside was not on my list of things to do for the day. Instead, I opted to lay in the bed and stay nice and cozy. Well, after hours of laying in the bed... I got a little bored and decided breakfast would do my body good... a nice, healthy breakfast. I made some warm, soft, fluffy pancakes which I globbed butter all over and then I smothered them in my favorite syrup, Blackburns. I whipped up a nice glass of WHOLE milk with about 92 tablespoons of Hershey's syrup. Now, I'm on the couch watching none other than HGTV!!!! I will eventually get up and be productive. I think there are 6 trips worth of trash in my apartment because Josh and I are too lazy to actually take it out.

ok, so back to wallowing on the couch I go... I start school monday and it's not gonna be pretty.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh how jealous I am! I wish I could lay in bed like that! And I would LOOOOOVE some of those pancakes. Mmmmmmm they sound so good! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :)

Kati said...

yummy breakfast! sorry school is starting :< wanna trade? and MY MOUTH STILL HURTS! wah.